Friday 12 April 2013

Week 8- by Lucy

We presented our story to the rest of the class, today.
It was very interesting to find out what the other groups had to say about the work which we had done together.  

Some of the advice that was given to us was that I should use more intonation in my voice when I narrate, because, as it is, it will not engage the students.  I have just listened to our story again, and I agree with this comment.  

Another piece of advice that was given to the group was to use different voices in our story.  

This lesson was very interesting for me, being the only student native speaker in the class, it allowed me to listen to all of the other stories and give feedback, from a native speaker's point of view.  My feedback consisted mostly of remarks about pronunciation, intonation and a few grammatical mistakes.  

As a group we have decided to meet again on Friday to re record our story.  This time, we shall make a few changes.  I will still do the narration, but this time, Chloe will introduce the storybook, Lea shall do the voice of Emma's mother and Charline shall do the voice of Emma.  


No comments:

Post a Comment