Friday 12 April 2013

Week 2- by Lucy

Each week, after class, I wrote notes about what I would like to put in the blog.  Now that I have been signed up to the blog, here are the notes that I wrote out.


A - Language improvement: vocabulary learnt, some part of grammar better understood, which type(s) of language difficulties are you facing, how a team-mate has helped in making you understand something?

Based on the fact that I am a native speaker, I haven’t improved my language skills in any way, however, I was able to offer advice on word pronunciation and explaining certain words. 

B - Pedagogy: Which type of decision-taking is important? Why do you take the decisions you do while making stories? Which aspect of teaching did you learn today?


For me, it is important that each member of the group contributes to the decision making.  I feel it is vital that every one of us has a strong input into what we would like our story to be about.  In our group, I feel we all made equal contributions when making decisions about our story. 

C - Use of technology: how do you think the technology you are learning to use is helping you to make stories? Which types of technological difficulties are you facing? Are your friends helping? In what  way?


The technology which we have learnt to use so far has been very helpful in the initial creation stage of our project.  I, however, find technology very confusing to get my head around, but the girls have been very helpful in teaching me how to use all of the technology we have seen so far!

D - Collaboration: how are you dividing your tasks each week? Who does what? Who helps whom? Are you facing difficulties collaborating with each other? How are you sorting them out? How much work are you managing to do in class and how much do you do at home?

  
As of yet, we haven’t really decided who will do what, in terms of dividing up the work and I feel that we really do need to start talking outside of class a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment